KFL Micro Finance is both our business and our passion in creating sustainable development in rural communities as we are deeply committed to our cause and passionate about what we do. The success stories we create are our source of pride and inspiration. KFL micro loans provide financial solutions to self-employed women in the fields of agriculture, trading, and cottage industries, who may not have access to financial instruments to meet the financial requirements of their business. This loan mainly aims at rural developments and to uplift the living standards of rural people.
- Easy way to gain access to small amounts of cash
- Free of collateral
- Grant for self-employed
- Hassle free documentation and fast process
EligibilityAnyone within the ages of 18 – 65 years can join (Conditions apply)
Rates and FeesWill be provided on customer request.
- Duly completed loan application
- NIC copies from the applicant
- Billing proof or GS confirmation certificate
- Bank statements to prove the cash flow