• This policy covers how KANRICH FINANCE treats personal information that KANRICH FINANCE collects and receives, including information related to your past use of KANRICH FINANCE products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. • This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that KANRICH FINANCE does not own or control or to people that KANRICH FINANCE does not employ or manage. In addition, some companies that KANRICH FINANCE has acquired have their own, preexisting privacy policies.
Information Collection and Use
• KANRICH FINANCE collects personal information when you register with KANRICH FINANCE, when you use KANRICH FINANCE products or services, when you visit KANRICH FINANCE pages or the pages of certain KANRICH FINANCE partners. KANRICH FINANCE may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
• When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address, and information about your assets. When you register with KANRICH FINANCE and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
• KANRICH FINANCE collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
• KANRICH FINANCE uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• KANRICH FINANCE does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with KANRICH FINANCE under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help KANRICH FINANCE communicate with you about offers from KANRICH FINANCE and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
• KANRICH FINANCE works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
• KANRICH FINANCE may set and access KANRICH FINANCE cookies on your computer.
• KANRICH FINANCE lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to KANRICH FINANCE ‘s cookies.
• KANRICH FINANCE uses web beacons to access KANRICH FINANCE cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with KANRICH FINANCE products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
• KANRICH FINANCE may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your KANRICH FINANCE account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.